The Esti-mate Material Enquiry Module allows the materials resources within a job to be sent to selected Suppliers as an enquiry and when quotations are returned, enter them into a comparison and select the required Supplier prices for the Estimate.
Main facilities include:-[Screenshots]
- The module can be run as a separate program or accessed from within the Estimating Module, allowing the enquiry process to be carried out in parallel with the estimating process.
- Materials may be created in the Enquiry Module or in the Estimating Module and there is no requirement for them to be previously allocated to Estimate Items.
- Quantities may be calculated from the Estimate usage or by directly entering a quantity to buy. Materials may have Buying Units defined, with conversion factors to the Units used within Estimating.
- Materials are grouped by Categories to allow them to be sent to the correct type of Supplier. Any number of Suppliers may be allocated to each Category and materials may be in several Categories.
- Enquiries may be printed or sent by e-mail. E-mails may have attached files such as specifications etc, and the list of materials may be attached in a variety of formats.
- Standard letters may be created within the module and attached to the enquiry.
- Quotations returning by e-mail may be imported directly into the comparison sheet without typing.
- Prices may be selected (and used to update the Estimate prices) for a single material from any Supplier, by selecting a single Supplier for all the materials or by selecting the cheapest prices within the Category.
- Enquiry progress may be tracked, with follow-up letters, recording of contact by telephone etc.
- Register of Suppliers, Depots and Category allocations.