The Estimating program contains all the information and analysis required for general tender adjudication. This module combines all of these features and some enhancements. The Module may be called from within an estimate or run as a stand-alone program.
Functions available include:-[Screenshots]
- Ability to drill down from Resource types to display and edit the list of Resources within the job.
- Drill down to Item types to display and edit the items including Rates and Dimensions.
- Full access to Subcontract and Materials Enquiries/Comparisons.
- Warning flags for un-priced items, zero-valued resources and incomplete Dimensions, including drill-down to locate and edit those items.
- 2 Additional fields for Global Profit/Adjustments, with the option to select which Item types attract the adjustments when spread.
- Ability to type in the total Estimate value and work out the required profit.
- Display and edit of total area for the estimate, with values display per Sq Ft/m2 for the cost or bid.
- The Bill of Quantities may be printed from within the module.
- Pie chart (in MS Excel) may be displayed to show the relative costs per adjudication line.