The Valuations package is an invaluable tool for both contractors and subcontractors. It utilises the Bill of Quantities produced by the Estimating and allows a range of traditional Quantity Surveying functions to be used and professional documentation to be produced.
Functions available include:-[Screenshots]
- All Estimate details transferred automatically - no need to retype the information.
- Separate Client and Internal Valuation Quantities. Quantities entered as numbers, percentages or as a lump-sum value for individual Items or across a range of Items.
- Original Item quantities may be re-measured and the analysis and percentage completion values changed accordingly.
- Variations may be recorded and priced in the same way as the Estimating system. Items may be omitted from the original Bill of Quantities.
- Estimate Budgets.
- Daywork Sheets.
- Materials on Site recorded.
- Valuation Statement that may be used as an application for payment.
- Final Account Forecast showing the effects of variations, dayworks etc on the final Contract sum.
- Comprehensive analysis of each Valuation and the Contract.
- Full resource usage breakdown.
- Cost/Value reconciliation including profit or loss forecasts.
- Professional quality Valuation printed for the entire Contract or for the current Valuation only.
- All analyses and facilities may be printed.
- All reports may be sent to a CSV format file for use in spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.