This module uses the jobs produced by the Estimating program and allows a range of traditional Quantity Surveying functions to be performed and professional quality documentation to be produced.
Functions available include:-
- All Estimate details transferred automatically and seamlessly - no need to retype the information.
Valuing the Works
- Separate Client and Internal Valuation Quantities. Quantities entered as numbers, percentages or as a lump-sum value for individual Items or across a range of Items.
- Original Item quantities can be re-measured and the analysis and percentage completion values changed accordingly.
- Variations can be recorded and priced in the same way as the Estimating system. Items can be omitted from the original Bill of Quantities.
Analysis & Forecasts
- Estimate Budgets.
- Daywork Sheets.
- Materials on Site recorded.
- Valuation Statement that can be used as an application for payment.
- Final Account Forecast showing the effects of variations, dayworks etc on the final Contract sum.
- Comprehensive analysis of each Valuation and the Contract.
- Full resource usage breakdown.
- Cost/Value reconciliation including profit or loss forecasts.
- Subcontractor and Supplier enquiries can be sent within this module
- All quantities can be re-measured